Rates Generic Calculator finance reorts

Rates can either be paid in full by 15th February each year or by 4 quarterly installments – 30th September, 30th November, 28th February, and 31st May.

Payment can be made at Council’s offices located in Hopetoun and Warracknabeal, Australia Post Offices, POSTbillpay, BPAY or by mail to Yarriambiack Shire Council, PO Box 243, Warracknabeal VIC 3393. All rates not paid by the respective due dates will be charged interest at the rate of 10% on and from the date which each missed instalment was due.

If you think you may have difficulty paying your rates, please contact Council on 5398 0127 immediately to discuss more suitable methods of payment.

Payment Methods

  • Cheque, Cash or Eftpos – Warracknabeal and Hopetoun
  • Credit Card over the Telephone – Warracknabeal
  • Australia Post Offices
  • Australia POSTbillpay – www.postbillpay.com.au
  • BPAY
  • BPAYView
  • Secure Pay

Update your details with Council

To ensure that Council records remain accurate and comply with legislation, please use the link below to update your contact details.


Yarriambiack Shire Council is committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide is being collected for the primary purpose of updating our municipal residents information management systems. 

The personal information being collected will update our property and rating (including debt collection), customer request management, animal management, infringement, building and planning and waste management systems. 

Your personal information will not be disclosed to any external party (except our authorised debt collection agency) without your consent, unless required or authorised by law. If you wish to gain access to, or alter any personal information you have supplied please complete the form below.  Alternatively you may contact the Revenue Coordinator via email at rates@yarriambiack.vic.gov.au or via phone during business hours on 03 5398 0100. 

Change of Property Ownership

To ensure that Council records remain accurate and comply with legislation, any change of ownership of a property through sale or transfer must be notified in writing to the Council’s Revenue Coordinator.