Yarriambiack Shire Council continually strives be a connected rural community who values its land and wellbeing and understands that Council staff play a vital role in achieving this vision. Council works hard to create the right environment to support and encourage staff the best way it can.
If you’re looking for a great organization that values community, work-life balance and family, look no further! With affordable housing, modern health services and supportive education facilities, Yarriambiack Shire is a great place to work, live and raise a family.
Benefits of working at Yarriambiack Shire Council include
- It’s more than a job, it’s a career
- Flexible leave variations to cater for different circumstances
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- We’re committed to diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your situation
- Transition to retirement program
- Options to job share
- Great work environment
- Proactive and passionate team
- Genuine interest in improving the livability of the community
- No traffic for your daily commute